A client in Australia used our Denpasar Collection to decorate the outdoor areas of this spectacular new home.
As the capital city of Bali, Indonesia, Denpasar was largely a market area at the turn of the 20th century. Later, in the 1920s and 1930s, it became an early home to the tourist trade.
No wonder. The city is in the heart of a spiritual culture that began thousands of years ago and still flourishes today.
Folklore reads that Bali—a place rich with villages, temples,gardens and beaches—is the home of the gods on earth.
* The Denpasar Collection features articulately hand-woven Hularo® framework in the rich and textural colors of Timor and Borneo.
* Distinctive architectural styling interprets design elements from the Dutch and Indonesian Colonial periods.
* The sweeping arcs andromantic spiral volutes reflect the artistry, color and diversity of the island’s villages and people.
* This graciously scaled leisure collection for the home and garden is woven using traditional herringbone and cane weaving techniques embellishing the Dutch and Indonesian Colonial period styling.
* Faux stone tabletops balance with either woven or faux stone table bases with references to authentic Balinese architecture.
To learn more about our international furniture collection, please visit our site.