Monday, May 16, 2011

Thanks Lonny Mag!

I spent some time perusing Lonny's May/June issue this weekend (a perfect past-time for a rainy Sunday morning, I highly recommend it) and was so excited to find our Faux Painted Console #SF5024 made the cut as one of Michelle's pic's "WE WENT MAD FOR"! What an honor, thank you Michelle and Lonny for showcasing one of our products.

If you haven't seen the latest issue of Lonny - its a don't miss! Featuring a look inside the Lonny offices (I die over the "Princess Pyne Chintz"), a tour of New Orleans and Todd Alexander Romano's home in West Hollywood are among some of my favorite features. I especially love the new technology that allows more video (see Michelle's "letter" from the editor) features.

What an inspiration!



For more pieces like our console above visit our website and check our Grand Tour collection available at retailers and trade showrooms across the country.

No comments: