Monday, August 22, 2011

Those Ladies Got Style: Tilton Fenwick at Hamptons Designer Showhouse


Okay I admit it, I have favorites.

Pieces of furniture from Century's collections that secretly hold a higher place in my esteem. So you can image what a proud momma I was after walking into this stunning room at the 2011 Hampton Designer Showhouse designed by the very stylish ladies at Tilton Fenwick to find one of my favorite "babies" included in the design!



Our Tortoiseshell Cocktail Table #60T-611 from Oscar de la Renta collection - isn't it just the peak of chic-ness? Rumor has it this piece actually belongs to one of the lovely Tilton Fenwick ladies! So jealous!Congratulations to Anne Maxwell Foster and Suysel dePedro (the very stylish ladies behind Tilton Fenwick) on just a gorgeous room and of course having such wonderful taste! I thought I would share with you all some additional detail shots of their room. Special thanks to Michael Rodenbush and Scout Design for the photography.

For more details on Tilton Fenwick click here. For more details on anything Century click here.

Enjoy!





No comments: