Monday, October 17, 2011

Color!

Confession time: picking paint color scares me. I find it so overwhelming - all the options, how light comes into play and the fear of making a mistake. So of course I am in awe of an individual with a great sense of color and confidence in making bold selections.

For me its been amazing to work with Juan as we select colors for the showroom installations of his new product line for us. He is an artist in his approach and not shy about selecting bold colors. Just take a look at a few of the recent installations - part of what I love is how color transforms the same product - and you'll see why he really is an icon!

Enjoy!


Venetian plaster was used in New York.

Benjamin Moore "Sherwood Tan" #1054 was the color of choice for Los Angeles.


Possibly my most favorite, in Boston, Benjamin Moore "Stuart Gold" #HC10.


For the Chicago display, he selected Benjamin Moore "New Retro" #422 (we had three requests the first day for the color number.)



And last but certainly not least, Benjamin Moore "Heritage Red" for Philadelphia (its an exterior color but they can do in interior paints). Wow!


No comments: