Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Look Behind the Curtain .....

A few days ago I shared photos of this year's Hampton Designer Showhouse. As I am sure you can imagine the tremendous effort that goes into the conception, planning, coordinating, installation and finishing of all those small details needed to create a such a beautiful space. And of course any such undertaking is not without hurdles or challenges ..... or a mound of dirt in the driveway blocking the delivery truck thus requiring all the furniture to be carried up the very long driveway to the house (I only wish we had taken a photo of that!)

A huge thank you to Nancy Pearson, her staff as well as Mark Copeland, Sara Johnson and our amazing plant (who made the pieces in just 3 weeks) at Century for their efforts in making this a reality!! I thought I would share some photos taken during preparations and behind the scenes .....





No comments: