Monday, April 10, 2017

A New York Minute

The snow did not stop me from visiting the New York showroom on this spring to look at new pieces and visit with some of the Century team. 

I started my day with a matcha latte and was ready to conquer the world (or the city, at least).


Matcha Latte from Chatcha Matcha


I attempted to walk to 200 Lexington Avenue from downtown, but like a true New Yorker, I hailed a cab instead. The cold was a little unbearable.

Once reaching the showroom, I was greeted by Adrianna and Julie, who graciously gave me a tour of the showroom.



Here are some pictures of my favorite pieces!








I ended my day with a stroll to Chelsea Market, a visit to the Dream Hotel, and dinner at Mr. Chows. At the end of the night, I headed back to the suburbs, waving goodbye to the city that never sleeps.