Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Best Work from Home Desks

Marengo Secretary from Great South Bay, by Thomas O'Brien for Century

Like many of you, I have been working from home for the last few days.  While my dining room table makes a pretty good makeshift desk, I do rather wish right now that I had a home office complete with one of our Century desks where I could spread out without having to clean up every night.   Right now my dining room table consists of my laptop, a nerf gun (thanks to my 13 year old), a paper collage of the A, B, C's (thanks to my 5 year old), and several handmade letters complete with a box of stamps (again, thanks to my 5 year old).  It isn't sexy, it sure isn't organized or neat, at times it is productive, and at its worst it is a reminder of why I like my office in High Point.

So, I thought what better thing to do right now then shop for my ideal desk.  There are a lot of great ones to choose from and of course many finishes as well.  In no particular order, here are some of my favs from our line up.
And now, because you are still reading this, a picture of my working desk. Again, not glamorous, not sexy, but real and working.

1 comment:

Nathan Copeland said...

The nerf gun would be a fantastic addition to any of the above desks.